Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The HIDEOUT!

On Sunday Dean, Mike Cwik and I rallied out to lolo for some climbing. The objective was to FA two lines that we had cleaned and were waiting for the snow to finally melt off the topouts. We produced two amazing lines. Names are yet to be determined but the following foto will do. The right line where I am standing goes at V6? from the sit and the left most line of flakes goes at likely V3/4 sack. Some more photos of boulders in the area from this winter!

2 comments:

  1. Cwik out and about??? I don't believe it! Sick looking boulder. When do we go?? I'll trade you new North Rim sport for a few of these problems. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. reveal yourself mystery person. I'd be down for a tour billings is a long ways out though

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean here!